Thursday, May 29, 2008

Introducing Caspian


I'm a handsome two year old neutered Pit Bull who's a complete sweetheart! I spent the first part of my life in less-than-glamorous surroundings (can you believe that I was left tied to a porch?), but that has not dampened my enthusiasm and love for people. I'm now waiting for my forever home at the Seattle Animal Shelter. http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10857696

It didn't take the staff and volunteers at the shelter very long to realize my potential. I was hand selected by Judi Anderson-Wright, co-owner of Great Dog to come spend a few weeks with them at their doggie day care and training facility. Judi and the team at Great Dog have been helping me and my fellow kennel mates at the Shelter for the past few weeks, and they immediately saw how smart I was and how quickly I picked up on training.

So now here I am at Great Dog and I'm lovin' it! Judi is keeping a daily journal of my progress, so we thought it would be great to share it with all of you. Enjoy!

Please visit his Petfinder page to find out how to meet Caspian. http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10857696

No comments: